Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dora's Changes

My Experiences and Transformations


I moved to California seven years ago with a big idea of looking for different experiences and transformation, and the biggest change was continuing my education. Some other changes in my life are the following:
I have lived in Oceanside since 2000.
I have worked for 48 hours per week and little overtime.
I have a big family, a mother, brothers and sons, and they live in Mexico.
I have studied English for one year at MiraCosta Collage.
I have an idea that day by day I will get better in my listening and speaking in English.
I have experienced different changes in holidays, for example Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
I have missed my family, Mexican food and weekends with them.
I have had some problems with co-workers in my job.

No comments: