- My Experiences
I moved to California after finishing graduate school in Arizona almost 10 years ago. Since that time, many events and changes have occurred in my life, and I have had some life-changing experiences:
- I have lived in three different places: Pacific Beach and Normal Heights in San Diego and now in Oceanside.
- I have worked in several different jobs: in a store, at another college, and at other schools.
- I have gotten married and have become a mother.
- I have learned the importance of putting family first.
- I have had four pets (three are still with me: a cat and two goldfish).
- I have pretty much forgotten the French and Tongan languages I studied, but I have picked up some Spanish.
- I have made many friendly acquaintances but not a lot of life-long friends.
- I have met, known, and learned about people from every corner of the earth.
- I have traveled to Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento, and I have also visited Mexico.
- I have lived close to the Pacific Ocean but have only swum in the ocean a couple of times.
In conclusion, I have experienced some good and bad times, and from these experiences I have learned that life is short, so enjoy it and make yourself happy.