Sunday, September 30, 2007

Maria's Changes




My Experiences since I moved to California

Since my move from Berlin, I have lived in Oceanside for eight months and I have been enjoying my new life very much.

· I have come to California from Germany because of love.

· I have gotten married and have been trying to be a good stepmother.

· I have given up my job as an accountant and left my family and friends behind in Europe.

· Since February 2007 I have studied English at MiraCosta College and hope I can speak the language very well soon.

· I have learned to catch the waves in the ocean like a true California girl.

· I traveled with my friends to Sequoia National Park, where we hiked to a mountain lake 10,000 feet above sea level. Of course, we took a swim there.


I know I have made the right choice because I followed my heart and now I have sunny days every day in my life!

No comments: